INFORMING AND COUNSELING
Timely and accurate information is the most important prerequisite for a successful search for the data you need!
- We inform and advise users with disabilities about the rights they have and the opportunities offered to them, especially in the area of lifelong learning, which has the effect of raising the quality of their lives
- Encourage economic, social, cultural and other affirmation of people with disabilities,
- Inform employers about the rights and possibilities of employment with a person with a disability,
- We prepare, organize, conduct various educational programs, seminars, conferences, workshops, student internship,
- Provide technical support to PC users, mobile phones and other technology devices,
- Publish manuals, publications, etc.,
- We provide social services for the benefit of independent living of people with disabilities (services of a sighted companion, sign language interpreter, etc.),
- We encourage the application of new technologies and universal design in the daily life, education and work of persons with disabilities,
- Inform general public about opportunities and needs of people with disabilities,
- We propose amendments to existing and the adoption of new regulations for the benefit of persons with disabilities,
- We develop various collaborative models at home and abroad.
Contact us:e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org: ++385 1 48 39 534personally (by prior arrangement with staff) at the adress: Ulica grada Mainza 29, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia working days from 8AM-4PM.