Sign language interpreters
“With sign language interpreter to independence” is a new EU project of the UP2DATE Center through which we have employed 5 people, and the service is used free of charge by people with impaired hearing and/or vision in the City of Zagreb and Zagreb County.
The service can also be used by people who come to Zagreb only to do something what thay cant do without the help of a sign language interpreter/communication mediator.
You can recieve the service of an assistant for the following situations:
– going to a doctor,
– going to a lab,
– going to the post, bank, etc..,
– going shopping,
– assistance with transfers at stations,
– going to visit other unfamiliar on inaccessible parts of the city of Zagreb,
– other situations according to the Policy on Providing this service.
The assistant service can be ordered at least 24 hours earlier by:
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– telephone: ++385 1 48 39 534
and it is necessarily to provide the following information:
– name and surname,
– category of disability,
– contact mobile number,
– location and time of meeting with the assistant,
– expected duration of assistance,
– short description of the help that is expected from the assistant.
Our assistants are available to you every working day from 7am to 8pm.